Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Whole New Mind

I think that all of these senses are really impotrant to be aware of and to incorporate into your classroom. I really think that as a science teacher it is important to tink about the design of the room. Usually the word science prompts crisp, clean and white but I want my classroom to feel homey and relaxed. I think that it is important for students to feel safe in their learning environment. As a teacher I also think that it is important to develop a sense of empathy. It is important so that we can recognize students reactions. This will help indicate to us when to challenge students and when to support them. I really liked the book talk and the book sounds interesting. If i ever get the chance I would love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment